EnergyStore Bio Duo
The EnergyStore Bio Duo thermal store is high spec, well insulated and designed specifically for heating systems that incorporate biomass, so that is log, pellet or woodchip. The Bio Duo has a baffle plate to reduce mixing in the tank and two vertical internal heat exchanger coils which provide mains-pressure domestic hot water. If you need to incorporate solar thermal then take a look at the EnergyStore Bio Quattro.
- Designed by installers for use with boiler stoves
- Higher-density 100mm seamless polyurethane insulation equivalent to 600mm of foam insulation
- Insulation has a Certified Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 1 so can be used in new builds in the UK, not just retrofits
- Magnetic tapping shrouds/washers for a neater installation
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Baffle to improve stratification
- Solid state copper heat exchange coils
- Coils are considerably longer than those of competitors, resulting in quicker heat transfer
- Flush tapping points allow quicker and easier installation. They also prevent heat loss by allowing seamless pipe insulation.
- Fully customisable (available in any size or configuration) and can be designed, made and delivered to site at short notice.
If you need further information about this product, please phone 01803 712 243Ask a Question
There are no specific downloads for this item