Clivet Edge Evo Heat Pumps
Clivet Air Source Heat Pumps
Heat pumps extract free heat from the outside air and use it to warm your home and provide the domestic hot water. They use a small amount of electricity to give a large amount of warmth, so reducing our reliance on fossil fuels. A good heat pump will be able to do this even if the outside air temperature was to drop as low as -20°.
Heat pumps provide a consistent, comfortable living temperature, reduce heating bills and lower carbon emissions. If the electricity comes from a renewables only provider then you are helping the next generation even more by leaving fossil fuels behind completely.
We looked at the various heat
pumps that are available and chose Clivet because they offered
that combination of high efficiency, great build quality and good
value for money. They are a long established company who were one
of the pioneers in air conditioning and heat pump design.
Clivet's latest range of domestic air source heat pumps, the Edge Evo models, go from the single fan 5kW Edge Evo 21 up to the 16kW twin fan Edge Evo 81, with higher output models available on demand.
Clivet Edge Evo heat pumps offer:
- Quiet operation - with two additional 'super silent' modes
- Excellent efficiency even at low temperatures
- Domestic Hot Water production down to an external temperature of -20°C
- The ability to provide air conditioning as well as heating
- A refreshingly straightforward and easy to use interface
- Controllability through an App on your phone
- Eligibility for government grants
- An environmentally friendly coolant
- To provide a seven year warranty
- A extra discount for customers on a renewables-only electricity tariff
|Edge Evo 21||945mm||1210mm||402mm|
|Edge Evo 31||945mm||1210mm||402mm|
|Edge Evo 41||945mm||1210mm||402mm|
|Edge Evo 61||1414mm||1404mm||405mm|
|Edge Evo 71||1414mm||1404mm||405mm|
|Edge Evo 81||1414mm||1404mm||405mm|