EnergyStore Bio Quattro
The EnergyStore Bio Quattro is designed for heating systems that incorporate biomass (log, pellet, or woodchip) and solar thermal. All EnergyStores at high spec and very well insulated. The Bio Quattro comes with tappings ideally located for pellet and wood boilers. An internal baffle plate eliminates convection currents, helping to maintain healthy layers of water at different temperatures = improved stratification. Two internal heat exchange coils provide mains-pressure domestic hot water at excellent flow rates.
The Bio Quattro can also be connected to heat pumps.
Features and benefits:
- Designed by installers specifically for use with boiler stoves and solar panels
- Higher-density 100mm seamless polyurethane insulation equivalent to 600mm of foam insulation
- Insulation has a Certified Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 1 so can be used in new builds in the UK, not just retrofits
- Tappings already positioned for wood boilers, pellet boilers, gas/oil boiler backup
- Flush tapping points allow quicker and easier installation. They also prevent heat loss by allowing seamless pipe insulation.
- Solid state copper heat exchange coils
- Twin solar coils for fast response
- Coils are considerably longer than those of competitors, resulting in quicker heat transfer
- Magnetic tapping shrouds/washers for a neater installation
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Baffle to improve stratification
- Fully customisable (available in any size or configuration) and can be designed, made and delivered to site at short notice.
If you need further information about this product, please phone 01803 712 243Ask a Question